Continuing to be one of the lightest and softest stability shoes on the market, the Hoka One One Arahi 5 is the perfect trainer for overpronators looking for extra protection underfoot.
What You'll Love
- Plush cushioning provides a luxurious underfoot feel
- Lightweight stability doesn't feel bulky on long runs
- A smooth heel-to-toe transition with every stride
If you ran in the Arahi 4, you will notice several changes to this version. The Arahi 5's redesigned upper is now more breathable and lighter weight. Runners will also notice a slight change to the midsole as it will be more responsive than the previous iteration.
- Updated midsole gives the shoe a slightly springier ride
- New breathable mesh upper prevents overheating.
- Achilles tab reduces irritation when running.